The Corporate Intelligence Village Voice
Spottiswoode goes to FTI, Exiger hires ex-BACB, Sanction Scanner in US and Chiron head writes book
Jocelyn Spottiswoode poached by FTI.
Exiger Diligence hires AML expert Saba Ahmad.
Turkish Sanction Scanner to screen potential sanctioned persons from US.
Head of security firm Chiron publishes autobiography on former life as paratrooper.
Read this article here:
Set up email notifications for these topics
- Alexandre A
- British Arab Commercial Bank
- Chris Burrows
- Christopher Steele
- Exiger Diligence
- Fatih Coskun
- François de Saint-Exupéry
- French 1st Marine Infantry Paratroopers Regiment
- FTI Consulting
- Jocelyn Spottiswoode
- Libyan Foreign Bank
- Mass Media
- Michael Cherkasky
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
- Orbis Business Intelligence
- Saba Ahmad
- Sanction Scanner