A "JOKER" AT ARMAMENTS BOARD?
Experts associated with France's Centre des Hautes Etudes de l'Armement (CHEAr: Center for Armaments Studies) have come up with a [...]
168 words/6 EURRead the article
The Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals' annual conference between March 27-30 at Arlington near Washington broke all the records with over 1,700 in attendance. The impressive turnout marked the start of the second decade in the life of an association [...]
There's a good chance that within the next decade business intelligence will figure high on the curriculum of universities that teach management. For the moment, however, a major gap exists between intelligence experts who try to anticipate the future needs [...]
Many high-level officials from the National Security Agency turned up at the latest seminar staged in Washington by Open Sources Solutions, the company headed by Robert Steele which has worked in recent years to encourage intelligence services to use open [...]
Specialists maintain that at least 80 percent of information used by traditional intelligence services is comes from "open sources" with remainder emanating from "closed" or secret sources. But because that remaining 20 percent is classified, there is little or no [...]